Problem with promotion [Register with new serial key after upgrade purchase]

Bertrand KRON

Hello,

I am Ccleaner user and I received an automatic message to renew my licence.

I followed the link but the only price proposed was without promotion and I paid 49.96 € for 2 years on 2019/09/19 (first bug?)

Today 2019/09/23 I received once again the same automatic message telling me that if I don't renew my licence I will not be able to use more Ccleaner

Thank you to help me !

Bertrand KRON (France)

Edited by Dave CCleaner
personal document removed

• Admin

Hi Bertrand!

When you purchased you would have received a new serial key (starting with PRYT) that you need to enter into CCleaner (Options > About > License Information > Register New Key).

That should resolve your problem.

image.png

Piriform Homepage - [CCleaner - CCleaner Mac - CCleaner Android - CCleaner Browser - Recuva - Speccy - Kamo] - Product Support

Looking for your licence key, expiry date or download link? Check here first: https://www.ccleaner.com/support/license-lookup
To find out how we protect your privacy - read CCleaner's Data Factsheet.
What's new? Check the latest CCleaner for Windows release notes

• Dave CCleaner changed the title to Problem with promotion [Register with new serial key after upgrade purchase]
  • Admin
On 23/09/2019 at 20:03, Bertrand KRON said:

Hello Dave,

I did it (installing + introducing the key) but I received once again the message today telling me I have to renew my licence

And otherwise, I don't understand why I paid 49.96 € without the discount?

Thank you for your help

Regards

Entering your serial number should have solved the problem, but I have heard there being a few cases of CCleaner still being "stuck" with the old expiry date for some reason.  This will probably need someone to give your account a poke and the customer support team at support@ccleaner.com are the best equipped to help you with that. 

With regards to the price that you mentioned, there should have been a €20 cashback attached to your purchase, but if something went wrong with that then the support team can certainly sort you out there - they are always keen to make sure that our customers are not overcharged.

Piriform Homepage - [CCleaner - CCleaner Mac - CCleaner Android - CCleaner Browser - Recuva - Speccy - Kamo] - Product Support

Looking for your licence key, expiry date or download link? Check here first: https://www.ccleaner.com/support/license-lookup
To find out how we protect your privacy - read CCleaner's Data Factsheet.
What's new? Check the latest CCleaner for Windows release notes