Recuva failure to create image drive

David McLeod

bought and installed Recuva, that bit no problem , then foolishly I went that step further and allowed it to create a "recuva drive Image creation" and thats the problem , its like a recurring nightmare , starts off ok , screen comes up after rebooting , starts the creating the VHD image file reaches 29% and reboots , starts over again gets to 39% and reboots . this has been going on for hours , by the way , keyboard or mouse not working so cannot press escape , on windows 10 

• 2 months later...

bought and installed Recuva, went to Recuva drive image creation. message says "Creating VHD image from volume: \Device\HarddiskVolume4" dann stops around 54%, computer goes to pause and does not start again. Unable to start computer again even after complete shut down. Cannot work anymore and need help. message to support of piriform with no feedback or result. Need urgently help. Thank you

Guest Sandra CCleaner
On 29/11/2019 at 14:47, thomas abosshard said:

bought and installed Recuva, went to Recuva drive image creation. message says "Creating VHD image from volume: \Device\HarddiskVolume4" dann stops around 54%, computer goes to pause and does not start again. Unable to start computer again even after complete shut down. Cannot work anymore and need help. message to support of piriform with no feedback or result. Need urgently help. Thank you

Hi Thomas, thanks for emailing support and I'm sorry that you haven't heard back yet. I have flagged your ticket to the team and you should hear back from 2nd line support soon. Please make sure to check your spam mailbox for emails from us. 😊

Guest Sandra CCleaner
On 19/09/2019 at 15:38, David McLeod said:

bought and installed Recuva, that bit no problem , then foolishly I went that step further and allowed it to create a "recuva drive Image creation" and thats the problem , its like a recurring nightmare , starts off ok , screen comes up after rebooting , starts the creating the VHD image file reaches 29% and reboots , starts over again gets to 39% and reboots . this has been going on for hours , by the way , keyboard or mouse not working so cannot press escape , on windows 10 

Hi David, apologies for not seeing this sooner! It seems that you have emailed support and a member of our team responded on September 30th. Please can you let us know if you received the email - it may be in your spam mailbox. If not, let us know and I will flag it to our team for another follow up. Thanks! 😊