make my SIG smaller

TheFiresInTheSky

no, sorry i wasnt clear. the whole thing is just too thick. how could i shorten that down?

As a quess,I might suggest putting PC Stats all on one line with a / or other character between individual stats.

Hit Enter after the last stat & do the same with Laptop stats & since that is small add the 2 links on the same line.

Then add the gif directly below that.

Or above everything else.

It might help.

GIF's are evil. Your image would be better off as a PNG.

GIF's are inferior, old, outdated, evil. Their best-before-date has lapsed long time ago...

firefoxblue4yw.gif

button_b.png hydrogen2nr.png

80x15_3.png

GIF's are evil. Your image would be better off as a PNG.

GIF's are inferior, old, outdated, evil. Their best-before-date has lapsed long time ago...

Don't hold back E! Tell us how you really feel! :lol:

Just to make sure that I understand you correctly...you like GIF's, right? :P

Windows Pro Media 8.1 x64  |  8GB Ram  |  500G HDD 7200 RPM  |  All  that I know about my graphics is that it's Intel  :)

Absolutely not.

GIF has a long trail of patent problems. GIF is an very old format (1987). It was made by CompuServe, and it became popular because it had better compression (smaller size) than other formats at that time, it used the LZW compression algorithm. And UniSys owned a patent on the LZW format so they decided it was a good idea to start threating everyone with lawsuit and try milk money and get every software that uses GIF to pay them royalties. Luckily the patent has finaly expired (was just recently some year(s) ago).

Software patents are very evil and a great threat. It allows huge companies to take out patent on a huge amount of stuff, often very trivial stuff (like having emoticons on a forum or a IM) and then prevent the smaller people from developing competive or similiar products due to "patent infrigment".

See http://www.nosoftwarepatents.com/en/m/ev50/index.html

And GIF and JPEG was the two big formats used on the web.

PNG was designed to be a free, GIF killer. It is a much better format. GIF only can have 256 colors, but PNG can have 16,7 million colors. PNG is a free file format and a open standard. PNG supports not only transparency but also alpha-transparency in contrast to GIF which only support normal transparency. PNG uses better compression.

firefoxblue4yw.gif

button_b.png hydrogen2nr.png

80x15_3.png