Updater finds 8 out of 208 Apps only!?

Hi,

Today installed Trial-Version of CCleaner Prof-Ed (5.60.7307 64-bit) especially because of its new Updater. BTW: Suggest to set up "Updater-Forum".

What's wrong if only 8 out of 208 installed Applications (according to "Programme & Features", Win 10 Home 64-bit) are listed on "Aktuelle Programme"?

And: Only one App is suggested to be updated (Irfan View). However e. g. "Affinity Designer" (curr. Ver. 1.6.5.135) is another App supposed to get Update (https://affinity.serif.com/de/designer/#whats-new).

Tks for Help

• Moderators

Updater pulls it's updates from filehippo only software hosted there is updated by ccleaner

ADVICE FOR USING CCleaner'S REGISTRY INTEGRITY SECTION

DON'T JUST CLEAN EVERYTHING THAT'S CHECKED OFF.

Do your Registry Cleaning in small bits (at the very least Check-mark by Check-mark)

ALWAYS BACKUP THE ENTRY, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'LL BREAK IF YOU DON'T.

Support at https://support.ccleaner.com/s/?language=en_US

Pro users file a PRIORITY SUPPORT via email support@ccleaner.com

Found that "Affinity PHOTO" is supposed to be known (Filehippo knows Affinity Photo), however not even that one appears on CCleaners List of "Aktuelle Programme".

Could accept that "Affinity DESIGNER" is not supported/updated. But why is - according to your Explanation - "Affinity PHOTO" missing? And there are many more local installed Apps (such as e. g. Audacity) obviously not known to CCleaners Update-List. An Updater aware of 8 Programs is useless. That's why me expecting me having done something wrong.

• 3 weeks later...

I think, it's useless to get testing-period if point of interest does not work and not even an answer is given within that period of time. And if finally new version is dispatched, the one thing I am interested in, cannot be checked again, because testing-period is over!

I have answered and explained that first respond was not explaining the problem some 20 days ago. And did not even get answer from CCleaner-Team.

Dissapointing!