Adding my own extensions to CCleaner Browser?

Really need another topic under the CCleaner Browser and that's a Ask a question or a HELP! one! I have looked everywhere and spent the past

2 hours reading various articles but I haven't found the right one yet. I'm getting off work and going to bed so thought I would pass the question

on and see if someone could explain to me how to add my OWN extensions to the CCleaner Browser. I need my Dashlane password manager,

my Webroot Spysweeper and my Honey and Rakuten sales ones. I wouldn't mind my Pinterest button too.

Any help is appreciated. I also hope I have posted this correctly as I'm not user saavy in forums either!

Thanks,

Lisa

AKA 1alien2gopleze

• Admin
20 minutes ago, 1alien2gopleze said:

Really need another topic under the CCleaner Browser and that's a Ask a question or a HELP! one! I have looked everywhere and spent the past

2 hours reading various articles but I haven't found the right one yet. I'm getting off work and going to bed so thought I would pass the question

on and see if someone could explain to me how to add my OWN extensions to the CCleaner Browser. I need my Dashlane password manager,

my Webroot Spysweeper and my Honey and Rakuten sales ones. I wouldn't mind my Pinterest button too.

Any help is appreciated. I also hope I have posted this correctly as I'm not user saavy in forums either!

Thanks,

Lisa

AKA 1alien2gopleze

Fair call re creating a separate help section. This has just been created, and your query moved there :-)

Since CCleaner Browser is member of the Chromium codebase family, if you go here https://chrome.google.com/webstore/category/extensions in the CCleaner browser you should be able to add in all of your usual extensions.  Being built with privacy in mind, CCleaner Browser will pop and and advise you exactly what potentially private information the extension will be able to access - for extensions and publishers that you know and trust, this should probably not be a cause for undue alarm.

Piriform Homepage - [CCleaner - CCleaner Mac - CCleaner Android - CCleaner Browser - Recuva - Speccy - Kamo] - Product Support

Looking for your licence key, expiry date or download link? Check here first: https://www.ccleaner.com/support/license-lookup
To find out how we protect your privacy - read CCleaner's Data Factsheet.
What's new? Check the latest CCleaner for Windows release notes

• 6 months later...
  • Moderators

Mmm, maybe you shouldn't get an IDM integration app from searching the store.

Apparently the official extension is not searchable in the store, although it is there if you know where to look.

See this from IDM themselves,
https://www.internetdownloadmanager.com/register/new_faq/chrome_extension.html

Please note that all IDM extensions that can be found in Google Store are fake and should not be used.

Our extension is hidden on Google Store, and it cannot be searched as well. This is made by design, because there is no sense to install extension without IDM, also the extension should be installed automatically during IDM installation.

If extension is not installed automatically, then install IDM Integration Module extension from Chrome Web Store using direct link below:

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043