Whats wrong with this Company?

I purchased CCleaner on 02.04.2019 with Cleverbridge (ID: 170362239), and paid with Paypal. Now i got a Message that the License is expired. Whats wrong with CCleaner??? And no, i didn`t install my Key on more then 1 Computer.

The license is only for a year now for new purchases, there’s a major discussion of this on another thread where users with older licenses are receiving an expired message: 

Mine states it has expired but continues to work with all the Pro features, I purchased what was listed as a lifetime license, support was for 1 year & it is this which has expired.

Virginia/Bastet.
Windows 11 Pro 22H2. CCleaner Pro. MalwareBytes Pro. Defender. Macrium Reflect Home.

• Admin
2 hours ago, danger07 said:

I purchased CCleaner on 02.04.2019 with Cleverbridge (ID: 170362239), and paid with Paypal. Now i got a Message that the License is expired. Whats wrong with CCleaner??? And no, i didn`t install my Key on more then 1 Computer.

Your licence runs until April 2020. Make sure that you entered your new serial key under Options > About > License Information > Register New Key if you already had an old licence on that PC.

... or if you had that problem registering earlier today, please try again - the licence server had a brief issue over lunchtime (CET) which should now be resolved.

Piriform Homepage - [CCleaner - CCleaner Mac - CCleaner Android - CCleaner Browser - Recuva - Speccy - Kamo] - Product Support

Looking for your licence key, expiry date or download link? Check here first: https://www.ccleaner.com/support/license-lookup
To find out how we protect your privacy - read CCleaner's Data Factsheet.
What's new? Check the latest CCleaner for Windows release notes