Adding locations to clean.

JBel

Hello,
I added some locations to clean in the file "ccleaner.ini" this way:
CustomLocation1=FIREFOX|C:\Users\XXX\AppData\Local\Waterfox\Profiles\rblc01uk.default
CustomLocation2=FIREFOX|C:\Users\XXX\AppData\Roaming\Waterfox\Profiles\rblc01uk.default
CustomLocation3=FIREFOX|D:\PORTABLES\FirefoxPortable\Data\profile

Only locations 1 and 3 are actually cleaned; the second is completely ignored.

If i change a little the 2 first locations without the name of the profile "rblc01uk.default", location 2 is cleaned, but location 1 is not !

There is apparently a bug in the program or do I something wrong ?

Thank you.

mmmh, i dont know, im not an expert with this.

but in the roaming-folder are other files/folders as in local-folder. perhaps you need only one for the profile-cleaning? (and one for your portable)

maybe can another forums-user help more as i can :-)

https://www.ccleaner.com/docs/ccleaner/advanced-usage/ccleaner-ini-files/how-to-clean-user-data-from-non-standard-mozilla-browsers

Versions of CCleaner Cloud; Introduction Ccleaner Cloud;

Ccleaner-->System-Requirements; Ccleaner FAQ´s; Ccleaner builds; Scheduling Ccleaner Free

Es ist möglich, keine Fehler zu machen und dennoch zu verlieren. Das ist kein Zeichen von Schwäche. Das ist das Leben -> "Picard"

perhaps without " rblc01uk.default" at the end of the path...

Versions of CCleaner Cloud; Introduction Ccleaner Cloud;

Ccleaner-->System-Requirements; Ccleaner FAQ´s; Ccleaner builds; Scheduling Ccleaner Free

Es ist möglich, keine Fehler zu machen und dennoch zu verlieren. Das ist kein Zeichen von Schwäche. Das ist das Leben -> "Picard"

@trium

As I said in my post i tried this. The result for the 2 first locations was simply reserved.

The user profile used by Waterfox is in location 2, but I think that all or part of the cache is also in location 1; the name of the profile being the same.

• 3 weeks later...

I could finally clean the locations with the function "include", but I found this:

as soon as you add locations via "include" or an "ini" file in the program (CCleaner.ini, winapp2.ini) the trash icon no longer empties!!

I'm under Win 8.1 64x.

• 2 weeks later...