Address

Just ME Onlyme

Is life so dull you must be so negative on a forum that you have uninstalled its product. What are you wishing to achieve? I would assume all mods give up their free time to do the best they can. I tried to assist you the other day and you refused to listen point blank. The mods are doing the best they can, each likely with a different skill set. I'm a Malware analyst and my words fell on death ears when I tried to help you. I can only imagine what the volunteers have had to go through. This just seems like a personal attack on Members who give up their own free time. I think you should respect that a little more.

Forum helpers take a lot of stick. We can't always be right. I retired from Malware help after 6 years of success, fun and rude comments. The person who got me into Malware was the Malware helper form this forum around 10 years ago. I don't know any of the mods here so as you may put it, I am not "sticking up for them". I just want you to understand people who give their own free time do it for the simple reason they want to help. No One is perfect and there are better ways of raising a complaint.

• Moderators
14 hours ago, Just ME Onlyme said:

(This is recorded)

that's awesome, never know when that little tidbit will come in handy. :ph34r:

I'd never heard of a BBB complaint, had to look that up.  who knew there was such a mob as the Better Business Bureau.
sounds like a toothless tiger organisation to me - something your Gran would say when you were naughty - "Don't you hit your sister or I'll report you to the BBB"

@nicon - that's for the nod.

(I've moved this to The Lounge as it had nothing to do with CC)

Backup now & backup often.
It's your digital life - protect it with a backup.
Three things are certain; Birth, Death and loss of data. You control the last.

• Moderators
4 hours ago, mta said:

I'd never heard of a BBB complaint, had to look that up.  who knew there was such a mob as the Better Business Bureau.

They're actually good here in the U.S.A. to deal with shady business practices, but really it's got nothing to do with a forum.

To cut this short it's just a threat being spat upon in our faces. We tried to help but he just wouldn't listen, so adios and good riddance since an Admin dealt with him and that makes it final since it came from a higher up authority.