8 e-mail - CCleaner will not update new release - Not resolved yet

Dreamer4276

All is in Caps and Bolded and size 16. I'm upset. I love Piriform products. But if my issue is not solved and a viable repeatable work around given to me I'll have to look at some of the lesser products

HELP HELP HELP PLEASE HELP HELP HELP

I've been a CCleaner user for about 10+ years. and for the last 5 or so updates It has failed to update the new release. Get message to buy new, register, or Cancel. I'm tired of it. All my accounts are up to date and paid in full. Under Tools I have never had the new updater function. Here is a response but the problem is not fixed. SO HELP HELP HELP FIX IT. Not response in reply to my sending the license keys. 

I haven't had a great day since this problem arose. Can't someone in Tech Support help me? 

HERE IS A LINK TO JUST ONE OF MY POSTS:   https://forum.piriform.com/messenger/16494/

Message From you guys:
We've found several license keys registered to your email address. We've included all of them below, along with a download link for each product in case you need to reinstall.

***Registration details removed by moderator***

Kyle

Laurence fixed my issue. He's a great help just follow his instructions and your issue should also be resolved. 

Laurence is a Top Rated Admin and I thank him for his help.

See ya

Ron

I am also unable to update CCleaner Pro from 5.52.6987 to 5.55.7108. My registration is current and won't expire until mid-July 2019.

It seems to download ok, but then while unpacking/installing, give this error message:

Error opening file for writing.  c:\ProgramFiles\CCleaner\CCleaner6.4.exe

Retrying doesn't help, and if I -Ignore- , it next gets hung up at 

CCleaner\branding.dll

• Moderators
5 minutes ago, cactus1947 said:

I am also unable to update CCleaner Pro from 5.52.6987 to 5.55.7108. My registration is current and won't expire until mid-July 2019.

It seems to download ok, but then while unpacking/installing, give this error message:

Error opening file for writing.  c:\ProgramFiles\CCleaner\CCleaner6.4.exe

Retrying doesn't help, and if I -Ignore- , it next gets hung up at 

CCleaner\branding.dll

See here

https://forum.piriform.com/topic/5739-solution-when-ccleaner-wont-install-or-download-windows/

Support contact

https://support.ccleaner.com/s/contact-form?language=en_US&form=general

or

support@ccleaner.com