I can't access my (Free) Ccleaner

Taffy078

I currently have the free version of CCleaner. Whenever I'm reminded to run it, it brings up the Professional version. Is this a trial version? If so for how long and what should I do to end it?

I'm sure the professional version will be excellent - all your stuff is - but I can't afford it and am content with my free version.

Many thanks, hazelnut. I've installed the free version.

By the way, I clicked too quickly to install it (well it is nearly midnight & I need my beauty sleep!) - I forgot to uncheck installation of Avast, It took me 40 minutes to uninstall it using Revo Pro and was a real pain as the Avast 'survey' required restarting my laptop which in turn interfered with removing it. All done now. Many thanks for your help - much appreciated.

I can't find how to mark your reply as the Answer so I'll do that in the morning after I've read the FAQs.

• Moderators
3 hours ago, Taffy078 said:

I can't find how to mark your reply as the Answer so I'll do that in the morning after I've read the FAQs.

unlike other forums you may be familiar with, this one doesn't have that option.:(

Backup now & backup often.
It's your digital life - protect it with a backup.
Three things are certain; Birth, Death and loss of data. You control the last.

• Moderators

We were supposed to add into the topic title some text at the beginning like [Solved], but as discovered we really shouldn't because changing the topic title also changes the URL location in this newest version of IPB, and will break links in topics that point to another topic for a solution.