s.uicdn.com

Ross Dorn

Thank you Augeas. I know whose cookie it is and why ít is there, I also know why it is not removed..

My question was: How do change that? When I close cCleaner I want ALL cookies removed that I have on the left side for a purpose....

YOU are cCleaner, so YOU wrote the software of cCleaner that allows this to remain on my computer. So YOU should know how to get rid off it also, right?

• Moderators

I think that you have some peculiarly elevated idea of my capabilites. I am not CCleaner, I didn't write, or see a byte of, the code, and I have no idea how to get rid of it (as it doesn't occur on my machine). If you know where the cookie came from and why it isn't being removed then you know more than me, and it might help others  trying to answer your question if you divulged that information.

As for me, I'll get back to clearing up spammers, and editing out obsceneties.

This is the Piriform Forum? Subsection ccleaner? And you are the moderator?

Well, the cookie comes from the people who own the stuff you work for......

There was a time when using an old version prevented that happening, but it seems data is too valuable to allow that hole.,

Well, you enjoy your sleep... I am busy looking for better software...

Have a nice Brexit

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Ross Dorn said:

Well, the cookie comes from the people who own the stuff you work for.

For clarification nobody on the mod team works for Piriform/Avast! All mods are normal users of the software that have volunteered for years to keep the forum tidy.

• Moderators

I have no idea what you're talking about. You mentioned a cookie, said that you knew 'whose cookie it is and why ít is there, I also know why it is not removed', but seem unwilling to divulge any of that information. I don't think that your graceless apology will encourage me to extend this thread with any further posts.

• Moderators

And with that you were banned and the topic closed

ADVICE FOR USING CCleaner'S REGISTRY INTEGRITY SECTION

DON'T JUST CLEAN EVERYTHING THAT'S CHECKED OFF.

Do your Registry Cleaning in small bits (at the very least Check-mark by Check-mark)

ALWAYS BACKUP THE ENTRY, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'LL BREAK IF YOU DON'T.

Support at https://support.ccleaner.com/s/?language=en_US

Pro users file a PRIORITY SUPPORT via email support@ccleaner.com

• Nergal locked this topic