Issues cleaning

I ran Issues cleaner tonight. It brought up 160 problems. I ran the cleaner and 'fixed' all the problems. I ran the cleaner again just to make sure and the same problems reappeared. I have tried 5 or 6 times now with the same result..Any ideas? :angry:

hey plzen and welcome to ccleaner! this isnt a bug in ccleaner. issues come up very often. i just scanned yesterday and deleted all of them and today theres 200 more! what are the ones that keep coming back pertaining to?

EDIT: use HiJackThis and do a system scan/save log. post the log in the Spyware Hell - HijackThis Log Analysis section and somebody will help you there.

• Moderators

Plzen you could also look at this post which works for a lot of people. Just read the instuctions in the post, make sure if you are xp you choose the medium version of DAF.

http://forum.ccleaner.com/index.php?showto...979entry35979

Then do a hijackthis log if necessary.

Support contact

https://support.ccleaner.com/s/contact-form?language=en_US&form=general

or

support@ccleaner.com

Hello, I don't understand what you mean.

Download DAF Here. Download it to your desktop so that you can find it easily. Then extract it to your desktop so that you can find it. ;)

Lauch DAF > (click) Tools > (click) Repair Permission > (click) GO > Reboot

After that try CCleaner again. Let us know if you have anymore problems.

Kristin

Windows Pro Media 8.1 x64  |  8GB Ram  |  500G HDD 7200 RPM  |  All  that I know about my graphics is that it's Intel  :)