cleaner doesn't work after update Mojave

carelbullens

Since I updated my Mac to Mojave Ccleaner seems to start analyzing but nothing happens. Even waiting for 1,5 hours nothing happens. When I want to stop Ccleaner it ask me " are you sure tot cancel?", but it didn't start so it seems. 

Reinstalling cleaner doesn't have any effect.

Does somebody know the answer? I use the Pro-version.

• 1 month later...

I have a similar problem since updating to Mojave.

It's just not completely cleaning the way it did with High Sierra -- and that's with using both the current version (which annoyingly keeps asking you to sign in) and the one before.

Is there a fix coming?

(Note: The newer version was so annoying that I'd gone back to using the previous one on High Sierra.)

• 1 year later...

My computer is a Mac OS Mojave 10.14.6.  I have used the older version of ccleaner and all was fine.  Upgraded to the new one and at first it loaded and when I ran it, it quit at 25%.  Tech support said to uninstall and reinstall.  When I slid the icon to my applications folder, it duplicated my applications folder many times AND there were no CCleaner files installed. Tech support said there would be someone more experienced getting in touch with me.   It has been over a week.  The tech support is just about non existent!

At this point it is useless to me and I just want my money back

Guest Sandra CCleaner
20 hours ago, Paul Ce said:

My computer is a Mac OS Mojave 10.14.6.  I have used the older version of ccleaner and all was fine.  Upgraded to the new one and at first it loaded and when I ran it, it quit at 25%.  Tech support said to uninstall and reinstall.  When I slid the icon to my applications folder, it duplicated my applications folder many times AND there were no CCleaner files installed. Tech support said there would be someone more experienced getting in touch with me.   It has been over a week.  The tech support is just about non existent!

At this point it is useless to me and I just want my money back

Hi Paul, our team has contacted you yesterday via email. We apologize that it took us a while to reply, our support team is currently exceptionally busy at the moment. Please do check your spam folder for communications from us. Thank you. 

Guest Sandra CCleaner

Please contact our support team on support@ccleaner.com with questions about compatibility with Mac OS. The team is available on support@ccleaner.com and they will respond to your email as soon as they can. Thank you.