problem with unwanted update

Milic

Kada sam pre 2-3 godine instalirao CCleaner u njegovim podešavanjima sam isključio svaku opciju kojom bi mogao da se poveže na internet ili da se automatski ažurira. Juče sam primetio da je ažuriran na najnoviju verziju što znači da je se ažurirao bez mog odobrenja i mog znanja. Samim tim je dokazao da je CCleaner neprofesionalan program koji se bez ikakvog dopuštenja povezuje na internet i radi šta mu je volja bez znanja njegovih korisnika. Na sajtu CCleaner.com nemaju mogućnost da prijavim problem sa njihovim programom, tako da se nadam da će ih neko sa foruma obavestiti o problemu sa njihovim programom. Ne bih nikome preporučio da u buduće koristi CCleaner jer program ne poštuje korisnička podešavanja i u pozadini se bez ikakvog obaveštenja povezuje sa internetom ko zna sa kim i kakve sve informacije razmenjuje sa nepoznatim osobama.Veoma sam razočaran !!!

• Moderators

When I installed CCleaner in its settings 2-3 years ago, I excluded any option that could connect to the Internet or be updated automatically. Yesterday I noticed that it was updated to the latest version, which means it was updated without my permission and my knowledge. Consequently, he proves that CCleaner is an unprofessional program that connects to the Internet without any permission, and does what it takes without the knowledge of its users. On CCleaner.com, I do not have the opportunity to report a problem with their program, so I hope that someone from the forum will inform them of the problem with their program. I would not recommend anyone to use CCleaner in the future because the program does not respect user settings and in the background without any notice it connects to the Internet who knows who and with whom information is exchanged with unknown people. I am often disappointed !!!

Please write in english or use a translator such as google.

Molimo pišite na engleskom ili koristite prevodilac kao što je google.

ADVICE FOR USING CCleaner'S REGISTRY INTEGRITY SECTION

DON'T JUST CLEAN EVERYTHING THAT'S CHECKED OFF.

Do your Registry Cleaning in small bits (at the very least Check-mark by Check-mark)

ALWAYS BACKUP THE ENTRY, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'LL BREAK IF YOU DON'T.

Support at https://support.ccleaner.com/s/?language=en_US

Pro users file a PRIORITY SUPPORT via email support@ccleaner.com

19 hours ago, Nergal said:

Please write in english or use a translator such as google.

Molimo pišite na engleskom ili koristite prevodilac kao što je google.

It's not ( and does what it takes ),it is ( and does what he wont). 
That is why I do not use google translator.