Which Option Clears Out localStorage Data?

Guardian

I was wondering if anyone can clarify for me which of the options selected under the Firefox section clears out the localStorage data which persists through browser restart but getting cleared out when CC runs. I did a search on the forum to see if it was discussed and found references to it that were pretty old but the gist seemed to suggest that if the cookies are whitelisted/protected for that domain, it would leave the localStorage for it alone as well but that doesn't seem to be the case as the cookie is whitelisted but the data is still disappearing.

I have attached my current settings, none of them scream to me, this is the one that is doing it and unless I am mistaken since using built-in rather than the additional cleaning rules, I can't see the internal definition to figure it out either, if I missed it somewhere I apologize but I see them all defined in the .ini as simply true/false so that means the list is probably coded internally - correct me if I am wrong. Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

Windows 10 Pro x64
CCleaner Professional 5.43.6522 x64
Firefox 56.x x64

firefox-cleaning.png

Knowledge is Power, Share the Power