Stop asking if we want to...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Stephen CCleaner
On 5/25/2018 at 06:49, pegasusx86 said:

Please quit asking if we want to upgrade if it's just to purchase the product.  Its irritating to find out there is really no update, just u wanting us to use the pay version.  Ok?

Every month there are updates to the product. We always publish a changelog on the CCleaner.com blog. Here are these past changelogs:

https://www.ccleaner.com/ccleaner/version-history

• 4 weeks later...

Thank you so much for introducing your money-off-the-paid-version summer sale pop-up, and for making it reappear every time I open the program, and for using this non-movable pop-up to cover up the 'run cleaner' button, and for cleverly programming it to fade away sooo slowly... and to reappear if I try to click on the 'run cleaner' button just a fraction of a second too soon. This has really helped me feel so good about Ccleaner that I am now much more likely to purchase your paid version and much less likely to search for an alternative program.

-- said nobody, ever

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, PJB_UK said:
  On ‎6‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 02:10, MWexe said:

Hopefully it is 'clever' enough to fade away totally and entirely, after July 7th?  :)

[launches program at 00:01 on July 8th]

No such luck. :angry:

Well into July 8th here on the U.S. east coast.  Pop-up still there even though ad says last day was July 7th.  Time to decide whether or not to move on.  

4 minutes ago, MWexe said:

July 11th.. appears to have faded from my copy now.

;)

Yup -- seems to be finally gone.  Will decide what to do depending upon how soon and invasive the next one is.

I do recall clicking on the red box in the centre of the 'intrusion' a few times after July 7th, as it seemed to knock it off the screen more quickly and saved waiting for it to fade as programed - perhaps this will also speed it's demise into total obscurity for you?

;)