C Cleaner Pro ordered. Wrong C Cleaner disc received.

Fran Head

I ordered C Cleaner Pro March 7, 2018 and authorized payment by credit card.  I received  a C Cleaner Pro disc a short time later (I didn't make note of the received date and hope date is not important).  The box has a lable showing LPN RR 40988 0099.  When I tried to install the software, I got a message that said "This app can't run on this PC".  "C Cleaner doesn't work on this version of Windows.  An updated app may be available."

I took a look at a copy of my Purchase Reference #131066320 and found out that my credit card payment had been declined, so nothing has been paid for.

I'm not sure I am sending this email to an appropriate email so I would appreciate it if you could either help me get the right  disc and get it paid for with correct credit card information or get my request forwarded to the correct department,

Regards,  Fran Head

• Moderators

g'day Fran and welcome to the Forums.

I will forward your post on to the Admin team for resolution.

just for your info, that error message usually means that the version you are trying to install is deemed too old by Microsoft and won't allow it to install.
Piriform releases a new version of CCleaner roughly every 4-6 weeks.  so it sounds like the CD contained a too old a version.
get the latest from here; https://www.piriform.com/ccleaner/builds

you can download that latest version and install it'll be the free build until you get your license sorted then you go into CCleaner, Options, About, and click Upgrade to Pro.

Backup now & backup often.
It's your digital life - protect it with a backup.
Three things are certain; Birth, Death and loss of data. You control the last.

• Moderators

Fran,

I've heard back from the Admin Team and they suggest you send an email to customer support, here; https://support.piriform.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

or you can email them directly at support@piriform.com

Backup now & backup often.
It's your digital life - protect it with a backup.
Three things are certain; Birth, Death and loss of data. You control the last.