App cleaning not working.

I have CCleaner Pro v5.41.6446 and Win10.When I choose the Windows tab in CCleaner all the items listed are cleaned but when I choose the Applications tab the Windows tab items are cleaned again but the Applications tab items are never cleaned.
Any suggestions how to get to the Applications list and clean these items?
Brian Wilson.

• Moderators

It should clean both at the same time, you don't have to select the tabs to clean them seperately.

There are just 2 tabs so that default Windows stuff is listed seperately from non-Windows stuff, (There are also some non-default Windows items on the Aplications tab if you look).
As long as the little boxes are ticked then all those ticked items will get cleaned every time you hit the 'Run Cleaner' button.

When you have done a clean look at the listed results, you should see the Windows stuff cleaned (Internet Explorer, Edge) at the top of the list, and then below those the other stuff cleaned. (Chrome, or Firefox, or whatever you have ticked on the Applications listing).

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043