Aaron

krit86lr

Aaron this thread is just for you. :)

Post all of your experiments here! lmao

Windows Pro Media 8.1 x64  |  8GB Ram  |  500G HDD 7200 RPM  |  All  that I know about my graphics is that it's Intel  :)

im gettin sick of ppl jus coming on here cuz they need help on somethin then never come back again till they need more help. im an exception, i just need help all the time! LOL

NOTE:THIS ISNT AN EXPERIMENT BUT KRISTIN WOULD KILL ME IF I STARTED A NEW THREAD!!!!!

im gettin sick of ppl jus coming on here cuz they need help on somethin then never come back again till they need more help. im an exception, i just need help all the time! LOL

NOTE:THIS ISNT AN EXPERIMENT BUT KRISTIN WOULD KILL ME IF I STARTED A NEW THREAD!!!!!

Well we appreciate the MANY opportunities to learn from your mistakes. ;) LOL

Windows Pro Media 8.1 x64  |  8GB Ram  |  500G HDD 7200 RPM  |  All  that I know about my graphics is that it's Intel  :)

im lookin to put some java on my webpage and i dont know how to make a box that you can sign up for my newsletter on. ive already searched and i wasnt sure wat to search for and just found newsletters.

Java and Javascript is annoying. Not all web browers have support for that. And not all users have those enabled due to their annoying and risk.

Newsletters are an annoyance too, well atleast most.

firefoxblue4yw.gif

button_b.png hydrogen2nr.png

80x15_3.png

i was trying to change my default logon because i had it partitioned but i accidentally changed it to a partition that had nothing on it and now my computer wont boot. it told me to insert the setup disk then press R and it goes to D:\WINDOWS. thats what i want, but i dont know what to type in to make it boot up to that.

http://forum.ccleaner.com/index.php?showtopic=5131&hl=

(this time its not just my fault! lol jk)

nvm, fixed that with kristins help! just reformatted the "bad" partition.

NOW: i think i found out why my computer has been running slow. all of those programs that ive been using hasnt found anything but mcaffee did!

2 adware

4 trojans

9 PUP's

so far... why hasnt anything else found these?

EDIT:

2 adware

10 trojans

19 PUP's

i think these are what have also been STOPPING Mcaffee from running. pretty odd...

That is really odd that McAffee is the only scanner that detected them. Do you ever use any online scanners? If so, which ones do you use?

kaspersky? Is that the one you used and it showed clean? Sorry, I suppose it doesn't really matter much at this point but I'm curious about lots of things. haha :P

ya, thats it. i can never remember it. it still keeps stopping mcaffee, suggest i boot up in safe mode to do a scan? would that kill everything?

ya, thats it. i can never remember it. it still keeps stopping mcaffee, suggest i boot up in safe mode to do a scan? would that kill everything?

Yes, it can help. Some virus's, etc. will run as processes and I think that the processes have to be stopped for removal (something like that,,,hehe). Booting in safe mode only loads minimal processes (about 10, or 12 I think) that way most processes are stopped which makes them removable.

Okay,,,FYI. I am not a malware expert even a little. The above information is a conclusion that I have developed from reading many, many, many, many malware removal threads.

Please feel free to correct any mistakes I made in that statement. :P

jus found this, theres no member 5000, its just skipped right over...

http://forum.ccleaner.com/index.php?&name_...otoonly=&st=250

BTW, im lonely! nobodys on right now except for me! cmon, its only 11:23 here!