Which edition is best?

Kamrul Hassan

• Moderators

I believe all three provide the same cleaning, I think the difference is the license.

ADVICE FOR USING CCleaner'S REGISTRY INTEGRITY SECTION

DON'T JUST CLEAN EVERYTHING THAT'S CHECKED OFF.

Do your Registry Cleaning in small bits (at the very least Check-mark by Check-mark)

ALWAYS BACKUP THE ENTRY, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'LL BREAK IF YOU DON'T.

Support at https://support.ccleaner.com/s/?language=en_US

Pro users file a PRIORITY SUPPORT via email support@ccleaner.com

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/3/2018 at 16:37, Kamrul Hassan said:

Greetings!

Well which Ccleaner edition is best and contains all the features? Is it Pro or Technician or Business edition?

Regards,

Hey @Kamrul Hassan let me give you some information on your question.

I can only go by what exactly I know and I've been using the free version for a very long time and I just (this week) decided to buy the Pro Version. Now back when I had been using the free version though I realized that I couldn't set up any of the scheduled scans and go into and edit any of the advanced features that the program offered. So in this way you do end up benefiting and with that said the pro version is much more beneficial than that of the free version. Here is a link to the differences. That's my two cents :D

If you want a little more insight though, here are a few links that might help you better understand the main differences between the three Versions that Piriform offers [Free/Pro/Business] :

If you would like a little more insight on the subject though, the list of links I've put together below should most likely answer any other questions you may have about the specifics of the three different versions of CCleaner that Piriform has to offer (Businees/Professional/Free) After checking this list out though, if your still having doubts Piriform offers a 30 day free trial. This will give you a chance to get acclimented with the programs 'Pro features' giving you a better idea about whether or not you actually want to start paying the fifteen to twenty dollars that it cost, for the year subscription. For me just this week I realized that it is worth it for me after reading... That it analyzes and scans all while I'm away (with the scheduler) which is specifically good for my circumstances because I tend to forget to do these things due to procrastination. I've chosen a weekly scan and clean-up during a time when I would generally be in bed sleeping which works WONDERS. Now, your specific circumstances may be different and hopefully I've helped to make your decision more clear to you and if I've done this correctly by the time your done reading this post you should have made up your mind!
Have fun and keep your computer clean and virus free!

What are the main benefits of CCleaner Pro?  

List of CCleaner Professional's key features 

What does the CCleaner Professional Monitoring feature do? 

What does the CCleaner Scheduler feature do? 

How long is my license valid for? 

Piriform Support Page

Edited by Stephen Piriform
All cleaned up! Thanks for sharing.

• 3 years later...
  • Admin
1 hour ago, SolihullRog said:

Remarkably it seems to indicate that the free version is better than paid versions!!

There is no free version listed in that matrix (see below), although it is possible to download a time-limited trial of CCleaner Cloud.

In short:

CCleaner Business Edition is basically the same as CCleaner Professional, but with the ability to volume licence for more than 5 computers (CCleaner Professional only goes up to 5, with the Premium edition).  Suitable for companies with 6+ computers wanting an unmanaged endpoint solution.  Those with 5 or less should probably be using CCleaner Professional (1 PC), CCleaner Professional Plus (3 PCs) or CCleaner Professional Premium (5 PCs).

CCleaner Technician is licenced for portable use on multiple machines as a breakfix tool for IT technicians.  Trying to use CCleaner Professional or CCleaner Business in this fashion would be more expensive since you'd have to pay for each endpoint.

CCleaner Cloud is the managed endpoint solution.  If you're an IT manager with 10+ computers under management (particularly remote ones) then this is the one for you.

CCleaner Free misses the paid features (software updater, driver updater, scheduled cleaning, smart cleaning,  startup speed, etc) and support and is only for home use.  IT managers deploying CCleaner Free on their company networks are a) software pirates and b) doing themselves a disservice for not using the CCleaner Cloud managed endpoint solution.

image.png

Piriform Homepage - [CCleaner - CCleaner Mac - CCleaner Android - CCleaner Browser - Recuva - Speccy - Kamo] - Product Support

Looking for your licence key, expiry date or download link? Check here first: https://www.ccleaner.com/support/license-lookup
To find out how we protect your privacy - read CCleaner's Data Factsheet.
What's new? Check the latest CCleaner for Windows release notes