FileHippo not loading?

Misao

I have had this problem for a couple of months now and no idea what it is, i searched the forums but havent found any solution:

The connection was reset

The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.

* The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few

moments.

* If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network

connection.

* If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure

that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

is this working for you? I have tried it on different browsers but still no luck. This is my favourite place to look for updates for software so any help is much appreciated :)

• Moderators

I don't use firefox but found your error messages on here, so others must have the same problem sometimes! Do you have the latest version of FF?

http://wiki.mozilla.org/Firefox:1.5_Networ...es#netInterrupt

Also this site may be of interest,

http://kb.mozillazine.org/Error_loading_some_websites

Support contact

https://support.ccleaner.com/s/contact-form?language=en_US&form=general

or

support@ccleaner.com

Hi Misao. That isn't a browser error. I was having the same problem for 3 weeks. It was driving me crazy! :P I tried everything, 3 different browsers, reconfiguring my network, computer repairs, etc....

The problem ended up being with my ISP. My ISP insisted that nothing was wrong, but when a tech came out they found many problems with the wires.

Have you had your machine checked for malware? Have you posted a HJT log here? If you have had your machine checked was any malware removed? Sometimes after removing malware this problem can occur and you may need to do a winsock fix.

Windows Pro Media 8.1 x64  |  8GB Ram  |  500G HDD 7200 RPM  |  All  that I know about my graphics is that it's Intel  :)

Finally someone who has had the same problem :D no never used HJT definately will try it and post a log asap.

Perfect! After Andy is finished helping you I will help you finish, okay? :)

Windows Pro Media 8.1 x64  |  8GB Ram  |  500G HDD 7200 RPM  |  All  that I know about my graphics is that it's Intel  :)

Spot-on the log shows a broken LSP!

Good! That's what I was hoping would show up. :P Andy will probably go ahead and fix it then.