Firefox 1.5.0.3 released

Andavari

• Moderators

What?s New in Firefox 1.5.0.3:

Firefox 1.5.0.3 is a security update that is part of our ongoing program to provide a safe Internet experience for our customers. We recommend that all users upgrade to this latest version.

? Security fix for denial of service vulnerability.

Update Tip:

You no longer need to download the full setup file (4.9 MB or higher) of Firefox 1.5.x. Instead use the integrated update feature to save allot of time by clicking: Help, Check for Updates?

Full Download:

http://www.getfirefox.com

Heh, Look HERE! It's ver. 1.5.0.4 B)

Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit Edition | COOLER MASTER Centurion 590 with 4 120mm Blue LED FANS 1 Regular 120MM FAN and a Custom Window Side Panel | AMD Athlon II x4 2.6GHZ Stock| XIGMATEK HDT-S963 92mm | ASRock A780GXE/128 | G.SKILL 4GB (2 x 2GB) @800MHZ | CF 2 XFX 4850 1GB @GPU940/MEM1005 | 320GB/OS 160GB/Storage HDDs | LG CD/DVD SATA | Rosewill 600W 2 12v Rail@44 | Ccleaner, Defraggler | Malwarebytes', SUPERAnti-Spyware | Avira AntiVir Personal | Google Chrome v3/4, IE8

It could be but it seems to be running normal on my end.

Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit Edition | COOLER MASTER Centurion 590 with 4 120mm Blue LED FANS 1 Regular 120MM FAN and a Custom Window Side Panel | AMD Athlon II x4 2.6GHZ Stock| XIGMATEK HDT-S963 92mm | ASRock A780GXE/128 | G.SKILL 4GB (2 x 2GB) @800MHZ | CF 2 XFX 4850 1GB @GPU940/MEM1005 | 320GB/OS 160GB/Storage HDDs | LG CD/DVD SATA | Rosewill 600W 2 12v Rail@44 | Ccleaner, Defraggler | Malwarebytes', SUPERAnti-Spyware | Avira AntiVir Personal | Google Chrome v3/4, IE8

Try at your own risk! though. At first I thought Wait...A...Min. Didn't FireFox just... come out with 1.5.0.3? So.. I tried it and it's running normal. Most Themes and Plug_Ins work with it.

I hope they fix all the retarded regressions that 1.5.0.2 introduced (such as the caret focus issues and type-as-you-find bugs).

Click here if CCleaner Issues are re-appearing

DjLizard.net

DjLizard.net wiki

Dial-a-fix

Dial-a-fix tips

DjLizard.net software support forum

Do you live in Bradenton, Sarasota, Tampa, or St. Petersburg, Florida? Visit Digital Doctors where I work :)

A 1.5.0.3 update was already in the works when this security hole came to light. They decided to release a mini-update to patch it, this became 1.5.0.3 instead. The update they were working on was rebadged 1.5.0.4 - and it hasn't been released yet. Softpedia must be providing nightly development builds, without explaining that's what they are.

So far it's working fine for me, I just hope they start dealing with the incompatability problems that come up with Windows Media Player... I get a few occasional random crashes from trying to view streaming video sites (except Google/YouTube, I think they used a Shockwave player or something else... w/e)

• 2 weeks later...

Heh, Look HERE! It's ver. 1.5.0.4 B)

Hey New Age,

I thought of you when I saw this. You may want to check it out.

@greenknight...did you post that here as well and I just missed it somehow?

Windows Pro Media 8.1 x64  |  8GB Ram  |  500G HDD 7200 RPM  |  All  that I know about my graphics is that it's Intel  :)

Hey New Age,

I thought of you when I saw this. You may want to check it out.

@greenknight...did you post that here as well and I just missed it somehow?

I hadn't gotten around to posting that here, and since you posted a link to that post it would be redundant.

This is why you should only download Firefox directly from Mozilla.