CCleaner conflict with Diskeeper

dan5

I just ran CCleaner for the first time and afterwards I tried to open Diskeeper, the (amazing) defrag program, and i wasn't able to. The message said something about being unable to access it. I had to uninstall and reinstall Diskeeper. Is there any known conflict between these two programs? Anyone else experiencing this?

Thanks

• Moderators

Never heard of that issue, and there's at least one or maybe two Diskeeper user(s) on the forums and it's never mentioned before, however different system configurations can lead to different issues someone else may never encounter. If it happens again restart your computer to see if that will fix the issue, hopefully it does as a reinstall doesn't sound like fun.

I just ran CCleaner for the first time and afterwards I tried to open Diskeeper, the (amazing) defrag program, and i wasn't able to. The message said something about being unable to access it. I had to uninstall and reinstall Diskeeper. Is there any known conflict between these two programs? Anyone else experiencing this?

Thanks

I use Diskeeper and I haven't had any problems.

Windows Pro Media 8.1 x64  |  8GB Ram  |  500G HDD 7200 RPM  |  All  that I know about my graphics is that it's Intel  :)