"Last Download Location" breaks Firefox profile very serious !

Regarding to the newest release of CCleaner 5.33.6162(x64), it broke the profile file (prefs.js) both for Firefox 55.01(x64);

Firefox 55.01(x32) and ESR Firefox 52.3.0(x32) if "Last Download Location" was checked under the item of Cleaner>>Applications>>Firefox, uncheck this item will be worked fine. the previous version 5.32.6129(x64) haved same problem, even version 5.31.6104(x64) got same trouble. However the version 5.31.6105(x64) did NOT encounter this problem. Please investigate it, thank you in advance.

Computer OS: Windows 7 professional x64

• Admin

Hey, welcome to the forum :)

The development team would like to know exactly what is broken so that they can investigate further.

They've also asked if you could provide us with a copy of the file before and after cleaning so that they can try to identify what has changed - would this be possible?

Thanks - Tom

Many thanks for your response quickly, three kinds of Firefox version were installed in my computer including ESR52.3.0, 55.02X64 and 55.02x32, I modified the profiles.ini under C:\Users\my-user-account\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox as attachment.

It was very impressed by this activity both of three files of prefs.js were destroyed after I used CCleaner the item of 

"Last Download Location" was checked under the item of Cleaner>>Applications>>Firefox simultaneously.

Both prefs.js files Before and After CCleaner as attachment.

I used the ramdisk to speedup performance and protect solid state hybrid driver(SSHD) for all of Firefox versions to store browser cache files in the dedicated directory "S:/Firefox", which added  into the  browser.cache.disk.parent_directory parameter (by about:config) as you knew long time ago.

Example to run Firefox with indivisual prfiles.ini as following:

"D:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe" -P "fx64" for x64 version.

profiles and prefs.zip