Error: 2 - The system cannot find the file specified

versa

Hey, I'm 15 and not that experienced at computer fixing but pretty good f***ing it up... I recently tried to install cs 1.6 cracked version from piratebay and turned out it was trash file. I does nothing really, but I would like to get rid of it, just so I could install cs 1.6 again, but not junk this time.

I can't remove it from Control Panel and I try to use CCleaner now, but when I try to remove it under "tools" tab it says "Error: 2 - The system cannot find the file specified

Is there someone more experienced and could help me please?
I hope that's enough information, oh and when I try to uninstall it under Control Panel, it says "You do not have sufficient access to uninstall Counter-Strike 1.6 Warzone Original. Please contact your system administrator."

Adding more information.
Under Registry Editor I went through HK_LOCAL_MACHINE -> SOFTWARE -> Wow6432Node -> Microsoft -> Windows -> CurrentVersion -> Uninstall -> Counter-Strike 1.6 Warzone Original
and there are 3 things.

(Default)
DisplayName
UninstallString

and when I click modify UninstallString it gives me this: 0:\Games\CS 1.6\Uninstal.exe

• Moderators

Hi versa, and welcome to the forum.

Just to save you wasting any more of your time, I'm afraid we can't give any assistance with removing cracked software. I sympathise with your predicament, but maybe you should back up all your data and reinstall Windows.

You have no idea what came down with that cracked software so maybe make sure you wipe it completely from your hard drive with a reinstall.

Sorry we can't help, and I'll lock this topic now as it can't really go any further.

:)