Deleted Accidently

Hoffy128

I wanted to deleted Opera from my Win 10 computer as I suspect it may be causing a problem.  Went into Control panel  to delete it in the normal manner.  A message came up saying it could not delete the program (It was not running).  Went to CC Cleaner Pro to remove the program.  I found the program listed and accidentally hit  Delete instead of Uninstall program.  The listing has now disappeared from both CC cleaner and Program list in control panel and the Program list in Explorer. However the Opera program is still installed and running so obviously not uninstalled. 

I have run all the scans in CC cleaner and also ran the Malwarebytes scan and found no issues.  How do I find Opera so I can have another go at uninstalling it?

Keith

• Moderators

I'd download and reinstall it over the top of the currently installed Opera.

that'll put the entry back in Control Panel where you can then have another crack at uninstalling it from there, or from CC.

Backup now & backup often.
It's your digital life - protect it with a backup.
Three things are certain; Birth, Death and loss of data. You control the last.

Thanks that worked.  Could still not delete Opera from either Control Panel or CC Cleaner.  I had been ticking the box to remove all associated Opera files.  I tried to delete without ticking the box and presto it deleted.  Went into CC Cleaner to remove the remnants..