Boot Time defragmentation - stuck at 0%?

Hello

I downloaded Defraggler just the other day (so latest version) and had been defragmenting my 120GB hard drive for the first time in a couple of years (I use it for databases, lots of (legit) file transfers, so wasn't surprised to see fragmentation of c. 45%.  Seeing this, I also thought it wouldn't be a bad idea to have it run the boot-time defrag once.  It had been working its way through the main defrag, background prioritisation, when it blue-screened.  It then reboots but wants to defragment and is seemingly stuck (after about an hour) at 0% defragmenting pagefile.sys.  I've 8GB RAM so I understand this could be a big file and am somewhere about the 90% mark on filling my hard drive (after having used CCleaner and deleted unnecessary files).  How long is too long at 0%?  Can I escape the boot time defragmentation to start Windows?

I don't have the option of starting in safe mode as I am after a blue screen and have the options of starting windows normally (then going into boot defrag) or going into windows repair.

Any and all help very welcome!!

Lloyd