After analse this did not work as easy as windows ccleaner

jraju

Hi,

I am using ccleaner for windows for longtime. I am glad to hear that there is an app from ccleaner for android also. I just upgraded to smart phone. So, i thought of downloading and start using. But doing so, it is found that it is not that much easy as in the case of windows.

It lists files as separately and cache as separate and gives user to select and delete the application. Here is the confusion. In windows, i would just click analyse the default ccleaner, application and registry tabs to clean all it shows. The operation is easy as well as safe . You just cannot go inside a folder as ccleaner does.

The confusion is it shows applications listed all in android. Is it just exe from third parties or it includes the default apps stored by the phone manufacturer like clock etc. If suppose, i delete clock, then i longer will be able to use it , as android would only prompt once to select delete or clean.

Why ccleaner for android do not work as windows application, giving safe and easy cleaning experience.

Secondly, it is safe to remove cache, shown on analysing.

Settings menu comes when touching the top left of the phone. They may be shown as in real screen to set to analyse items.

All the items in settings are default selected and user if chooses to run as in windows, will loose all the things.

I know, ccleaner would be the choice of most of the users. Pl provide safety features, so that users do not delete the required files.

Thirdlly, Why cannot a module of similar for apk files from ccleaner is made as alternate to the present beta version.I mean, the same ccleaner compatible to android version. In windows, it is exe and in android it is apk. Please elaborate on your replies

• 2 weeks later...