Android Storage "Misc." File Deletion

I2k4

I recently began using CCleaner on Android after many years on PCs.  I searched but didn't find reference to the buildup of huge files in Android internal storage under the section labeled "Misc."  I suggest "Misc." be added to the tick list in Settings > Customize Analyses.

My particular experience is with Zinio magazine app on an 8gb Android tablet used as a reading device.  The Android "App" setting only showed Zinio using about 87mb of internal storage.  There is nothing in the Zinio app itself to let users check or delete useless storage.  As my tablet starting issuing "low storage" messages I got under the hood and found to my surprise there were two Zinio entries in Settings > Storage > Misc. that added up to over 1gb of storage.  I deleted them (worst case, would simply have to reinstall Zinio) and voila, got the storage back and Zinio magazine current contents and restore lists were not affected at all.  This was big as reclaiming the "Misc." storage spares the need to buy a new device to replace one that's fine for its purpose.  

There are other files in Misc. that I didn't delete because they're small and no bother.  I'd leave it to CCleaner developers to confirm whether any other apps that store files in "Misc." would be harmed but strongly suggest this be considered.   

Thanks for attention.