Wireless Headphones

rridgely

• Moderators

So I have been on the hunt for weeks/months for good wireless headphones. I've tried various models: Altec Lansing Freedom earbuds(Wouldn't stay in when running. Cool wireless design), Jaybird Wireless X2(really hard to get adjusted, sounded good but not comfortable), and Beats wireless earbuds(didnt like the over ear design and read lots of reviews saying they broke easily, I didnt keep them long enough to find out.)

Let me preface this by saying that I got these for exercise. I do about 2 hours on an elliptical machine each day and I also run two miles on a track each day as well. Anyway the model that I got a few days ago are by far the best I've ever used. They are the Bose Sound Sport Wireless. Only downside was the cost, $150 but that is not much more than other nice ear buds for exercise. (I have the wired version of these as well and I think I paid about $130 for them at the time). They sound as good as the wired version, they pair effortlessly with both my iphone and ipad. Also they dont fall out on the elliptical or when running. 

As far as build quality goes they seem as good as the wired version which I've had for over 3 years. Those ear buds have gone through rain, lots of sweat, and lots of abuse. I expect the same out of these. If you are interested in wireless ear buds, these are the ones to get in my opinion.