Developer question

LamaGuru

Hi Piriform,

I would like to start by saying that I really love CCleaner Cloud, and I think I share that with so many others out there.

It's really simple, powerful and cheap. Gives a great overview of the operation systems system health and great e-mail warning features.

Me myself use it to have smooth easy control over my server that is installed a few miles away, and give me a quick hint if something goes wrong with it. I really don't use the CCleaner functions to its max, I just love the overview and control features. So I would be really happy if the team would like to continuing to improve it more.

The reason I post this is because I would like to know a little more status on the development.

• How far away is a release for mobile devices (iOS, Android, Windows)?
  • How far away is a release for Macintosh OS X?
  • Is there any chance CCleaner Cloud will include a future for screen-shooting the remote computer screen?

I would really love to see more future like parental controlling stuff. Really!

Again, thanks! Great product, keep develop and have fun!

"Paying the PRO subscription with a smile on my face" ^_^

Over and out,

LamaGod

• Admin

Hi!

I'm really glad to hear that you're enjoying using CCleaner Cloud. I will do my best to answer your questions however we don't have any set release dates.

We aren't currently working on a cleaning application within CCleaner Cloud to work on mobile devices, this may be something that is added in the future however we are currently focusing on desktop operating systems.

We are making great progress on the Mac version however it's not close enough to completion to have a confirmed release date - but watch this space!

• Is there any chance CCleaner Cloud will include a future for screen-shooting the remote computer screen?

We've had a few other requests for similar functionality -  it's not a currently planned feature however I will pass this over the the Product team to take into consideration.

Hope this helps!

Hi!

I'm really glad to hear that you're enjoying using CCleaner Cloud. I will do my best to answer your questions however we don't have any set release dates.

We aren't currently working on a cleaning application within CCleaner Cloud to work on mobile devices, this may be something that is added in the future however we are currently focusing on desktop operating systems.

We are making great progress on the Mac version however it's not close enough to completion to have a confirmed release date - but watch this space!

We've had a few other requests for similar functionality -  it's not a currently planned feature however I will pass this over the the Product team to take into consideration.

Hope this helps!

Hi Tom,

Thanks for great answers.

This sounds great, my biggest wish is actually a parental control-like function. Hope this comes soon!

Give the developers a fresh cup of coffee and a clap on the shoulder from me!

Over and out,

LamaGod