Suggestion on inprovement for future release CCleaner

Dhanesh

CCleaner Improvement:

Below are some recommended suggestion needed to improve on for the future release of CCleaner software.

Major Fixes required:

1. Provide better and precise detection for all softwares installed in the commputer.

(As I have reformatted my computer and first time installing some programs like Nero 2016,
CCleaner displays the installed version is 2014 and 2012. Which means it has 2 software version present
which is not 2016 version. To be further informed none of these version were installed previously.
The current one and only version installed is Nero 2016. These also occured for some softwares such as Microsoft Office,
Adobe Reader and Adobe shockwave. Hence, recognition on current softwares installed needs to be fix. Below
I have attached an screenshot of image as an evidence to this issue. This issue has been prolonged for years,
and I hope Piriform will better improve on this issue for the future release.)

2. Reduce background system performance impact for System Monitoring.

(System Monitoring will be automatically enabled upon installation of this program but however, sacrifices some
performance and hence I will have to manually disable it. Some symptoms might includes hangs and also lags when
running other programs. Please reduce the load to the system since this features is usefull.)

Minor Improvement required:

1. Allow better scanning detection for junk files and registry errors.
(Actually everything seems to work fine, but I would suggest to improve on the scanning speed
since I do notice that some previous version of CCleaner does a faster scanning job even if there
is a large junk files present)

2. Improve the Drive wiper process
(Most of the time this program might take longer time to wipe MFT free space and hence this issue must be fix
if it is possible. Besides, do provide better drive wiping capabilities. Ccleaner is actually doing a good job
for drive wiping but i would suggest to improve more on this tool in providing a better wiping without much
performance impact. After wiping the drive, i will notice there will be less files remain to be recovered in Recuva
software. This is good. But if Piriform can improve it more, it will be much better since i frequently use this
wiping tool.)

3. The Upgrade screen should display an upgrade CCleaner poster at a good resolution.
(Although this may sound not useful, but it may just somehow add a beauty to it. Below shows the screen shot and
the highlighted area is to be improve on the resolution to provide a non blurry image.)

************Overall this software is still excellent.*****************************

Below is my Computer specification:

Type: Laptop
Brand: Lenovo G480
Processor: Intel Celeron B815 (1.6GHz, 2MB L3 Cache, 1333MHz)
Memory: 4GB DDR3 1333MHz RAM
HDD: Seagate Momentus Thin 500GB Sata 2
Graphics: 2nd Generation Intel HD 2500 graphics Series.

Please do reply me if there is anything to ask. A good inovations starts from knowledge that is gain from
the feedback between a developr and a consumer. Thank You.

post-76014-0-72925500-1460835837_thumb.pngpost-76014-0-88366800-1460835856_thumb.pngpost-76014-0-43623100-1460835869_thumb.png