Export/print issues list?

beerslayer

Hi, all - I hope this hasn't been suggested a million times before...

I know CCleaner was intended primarily as a cleanup tool, but it could be very useful for diagnosis as well if a couple of minor features are added:

1) Some way to print or export (save to a local text file) the list of issues CCleaner finds in the registry. This way, I could refer to this list when repairing a system with registry problems and/or missing system files.

2) Some way to select (highlight) a number of specific issues and check/uncheck them based on my selection. Currently, the only ways I can check/uncheck issues are either Select/Deselect All, Select/Deselect All of Type, or check/uncheck individual issues, one at a time. I'd like to be able to use Shift- or Control- clicking to highlight a number of issues, then (perhaps) right-click on the selection and choose "Check selected issues" to check only the ones I've highlighted.

Other than this, CCleaner is one hell of a product - thanks for making it!

If fifty million people say a foolish thing, it is still a foolish thing. - Anatole France

I think it's been suggested before, however it's good to bring back up.

This simple feature would make CCleaner even more useful for me. Even a way to select the text of the issues list so that I could paste it into a text document would be very helpful.

Nice to see your from the Earth, Milky Way. :P

Well, that's what I claim, anyway. I dare you to prove otherwise! :ph34r:

p.s. My what is from Earth? :D

If fifty million people say a foolish thing, it is still a foolish thing. - Anatole France

This simple feature would make CCleaner even more useful for me. Even a way to select the text of the issues list so that I could paste it into a text document would be very helpful.

Well, that's what I claim, anyway. I dare you to prove otherwise! :ph34r:

p.s. My what is from Earth? :D

I also suggested this, but I suggest having it formatted in HTML, XML, or just regular text (maybe a CSV file format as well). This could be set in the Options section as what report preference you would like (as well as the Font and Font Size).