HTML

TheFiresInTheSky

My Webpage how do i align text along the left side and the right side at the same time?

and/or suggestions. thanx..... im pretty impressed how easy html is once you get to learn it. i made that whole thing in 12 hrs. straight.

ALSO how can you keep the URL from showing up? i dont want them to be able to know the direct names of the websites. i got it working on the login page and thats it.

A Google search for HTML Help.

Why on earth do you want to mask the URL?

is there something wrong with that? i would just like everybody to go to the home page EVERYTIME.

• Moderators

If you have something like for instance a software title that you develop that is commercial I could see why you would hide the download URL, etc., via a script or whatever. However masking a URL for other purposes could put up red flags as there's some malicious sites that copy a valid site to trick people into devulging information. See this post for an example. I'm not accussing you of anything though!

If you have something like for instance a software title that you develop that is commercial I could see why you would hide the download URL, etc., via a script or whatever. However masking a URL for other purposes could put up red flags as there's some malicious sites that copy a valid site to trick people into devulging information. See this post for an example. I'm not accussing you of anything though!

ya but its not like i could get in trouble for it if i used it and by the way, do you know it?

Do I know it what, I don't understand what you're asking.

the source code. and i wanted it because if you will notice on my website, you have to enter a username and password at one point and that just takes you to another page. i dont want them to be able to find out the url (most people cant when you mask the url) so they cant skip the "login"

• Moderators

Ah, that's what you mean. Nope I don't know. You may want to ask someone like Tarun or DJLizard since they operate websites themselves. All I know how to do is make simple HTML pages, masking of URL's is out of my league.

Ah, that's what you mean. Nope I don't know. You may want to ask someone like Tarun or DJLizard since the operate websites themselves. All I know how to do is make simple HTML pages, masking of URL's is out of my league.

ok well people wont be able to view the source because i have right click turned off. (even tho some people can get around it like me)

<HTML><HEAD><title>Website</title><iframe src="http://geocities.com/neighberaaron/indexbu.html" width="100%" height="100%" frameborder="0" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0">Your browser does not support iframes. Click to continue: <a href="http://geocities.com/neighberaaron/indexbu.html">http://geocities.com/neighberaaron/indexbu.html</a></iframe></body></BODY></HTML>

i used this but now theres that annoying yahoo pop up on the right side of the screen blocking part of the screen. the code works great tho and i didnt even know what i was doing...

the only thing thats left would be where it shows you what page is loading. whats that called? and anybody know how to block it?

Ok i dont understand what are you asking!? :unsure:

here is your site (index):

kakoizgledatajsajt7ur.th.jpg

what is wrong with it and how can we help?

well, as you can see, toward the bottom left corner of the browser, it says done. when you move your cursor over a link it shows the site. thats a problem seeing that i need people to sign in and will have inportant information for them.

well, as you can see, toward the bottom left corner of the browser, it says done. when you move your cursor over a link it shows the site. thats a problem seeing that i need people to sign in and will have inportant information for them.

still need help on that.