1.28.277 SLIM-where is it?

jc836

We thought the new release would come in several flavors. The CC internal site does NOT offer this option for the release (1.28.277). Instead the SLIM version is still 1.27. What are we to do at this juncture, given that so many have requested that the toolbar and language packs be made purely optional or "tick" items during install?

We thought the new release would come in several flavors. The CC internal site does NOT offer this option for the release (1.28.277). Instead the SLIM version is still 1.27. What are we to do at this juncture, given that so many have requested that the toolbar and language packs be made purely optional or "tick" items during install?

We can deal with it until MrG fixes it. You can uninstall it, and download the slim version when the slim version is fixed for downloading.

Windows Pro Media 8.1 x64  |  8GB Ram  |  500G HDD 7200 RPM  |  All  that I know about my graphics is that it's Intel  :)

Thanks for the prompt reply. I would think MrG would have told us the other versions were not ready-but I am patient and can wait :).

We weren't told either way, but with version 1.27 he didn't release the slim build until 2 or 3 days after the standard build release. I don't know if he'll take that long this time (I hope not), but I am going to expect that so I don't get bummed. ;)

Windows Pro Media 8.1 x64  |  8GB Ram  |  500G HDD 7200 RPM  |  All  that I know about my graphics is that it's Intel  :)

Yes, I too remember that event :)

As I said-I am patient and am sure it will be worth the wait.

I wouldn't go that far. :lol:

I myself am not very patient, but I am trying REALLY hard to be right now. :lol: Unfortunately patience isn't my strongest asset.

Secretly, I'm hoping that MrG fixes the link today. :)

• Moderators

We weren't told either way, but with version 1.27 he didn't release the slim build until 2 or 3 days after the standard build release. I don't know if he'll take that long this time (I hope not), but I am going to expect that so I don't get bummed. ;)

Ditto.