Monitoring doesn't work properly with Opera browser

GhoSt.

Hi guys, I found a little bug: if we turn on the feature "monitoring" and set "automatically clean on closing without notification" in pair with Opera browser (I'm using Opera v33.0.1990.115 and Windows 10 build 10586.14 x64 bit), then CCleaner will erase content only in folder: "c:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Opera Software\Opera Stable\Cache\".

The problem is that, you're forgetting about another cache: "c:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Opera Software\Opera Stable\Media Cache\". And if I try to clean my Opera by her own feature of cleaning, the content of this very folder erases as it, of course, should be.

In the CCleaner itself (v5.12.5431 64 bit) I have only two checkboxes checked in Oper submenu:
* Internet Cache

* Download History

Am I doing something wrong? - if not, fix this issue please, your programm is the best B)

• Admin

Hi GhoSt,

Thanks for your post - this is an issue that the development team are aware of, and we are working to fix this in an upcoming release :-)

For the latest release news you can subscribe to our newsletter at www.piriform.com/subscribe

Have a great day!