CCleaner Community Forums
leo3487

What no cleans the free version?

I was checkin at main page and at Complete cleaning paid version has a check but no free version.

Then my question is, about these complete cleaning, what include? games cache? office cache?

The free version cleans the currently logged on user only.

In the paid version 'complete cleaning' is the ability to clean ALL user accounts  (Complete cleaning)

I was checkin at main page and at Complete cleaning paid version has a check but no free version.

Then my question is, about these complete cleaning, what include? games cache? office cache?

I came here to comment on this very topic too, my first time to notice that the complete cleaning feature was not checked for the free version.  The second comment here explains it, sigh of relief.

Funny, I pressed the "Like this" button on your comment, then get the pop up informing me that I've reached my quota of likes for the day.  There's a limit on how many likes you can give?

Funny, I pressed the "Like this" button on your comment, then get the pop up informing me that I've reached my quota of likes for the day.  There's a limit on how many likes you can give?

The option to 'like this' on the forum has never been enabled. On some forums it is open to abuse so it never got enabled here.

The 'like' feature is turned off on this forum, so you have reached your quota of zero. ;)

this would be never got enabled here too.  :D