Ticking me Off!

krit86lr

Nothing was ever meant to be a battle, it was just for the sake of Common Sense. Anyways I hope this thread doesn't go to hell.

I hope this thread doesnt go to hell either...I had few to many wines but no excuse.....cheers...Corvettes Rule

...it was just for the sake of Common Sense...

Hmm... it appears that Andavari trademarked "Common Sense". So now do I have to pay you if I use it? I guess in that case it's a good thing I don't! :D

Save a tree, eat a beaver.

Save a tree, wipe with an owl.

Every time a bell rings, a thread gets hijacked!

ding, ding!

Give Andavari lots of money and maybe even consider getting K a DVD-RW drive.

If it's not Scottish, IT'S CRAP!!!

• Moderators

Someone started using Common Sense with the trademark tacked onto the end of it I think during some firewall discussion or some other security discussion on Hydrogenaudio.org, and well it stuck. The trademark at the end could be read in different ways I suppose as some people don't use Common Sense and just write some bull crap that makes No Sense.

No Sense aka Nonsense® is for people making stupid suggestions without proof or any knowledge of a subject and seems to be in more abundance than Common Sense. Common Sense shall however always prevail.

No Sense aka Nonsense? is for people making stupid suggestions without proof or any knowledge of a subject and seems to be in more abundance than Common Sense. Common Sense shall however always prevail.

Nonsense!

Why else would common sense be called "common", if it wasn't so? And I feel I should add that I have all sorts of scents.

Save a tree, eat a beaver.

Save a tree, wipe with an owl.

Every time a bell rings, a thread gets hijacked!

ding, ding!

Give Andavari lots of money and maybe even consider getting K a DVD-RW drive.

If it's not Scottish, IT'S CRAP!!!