Re-entering key?

worroourkid

Hi,

I have just re-installed OS X  (10.8.5) on my MacBook and have also re-installed  CCleaner Pro.

Now, despite re-entering my registration details correctly, EVERY TIME I launch CCleaner,  the "registration window" appears and it asks for my registration details again.

I have definitely entered my details correctly, but every time I launch CCleaner it continues to display the registration window!!

However, If I click "cancel", CCleaner opens and functions normally, although it displays my copy as being "unregistered", despite it being a bona fide copy, purchased from Piriform online.

Can anyone help please?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

The purchase you made is for access to (zendesk) support from the developers if you go to the above link you indeed will get a response from them

ADVICE FOR USING CCleaner'S REGISTRY INTEGRITY SECTION

DON'T JUST CLEAN EVERYTHING THAT'S CHECKED OFF.

Do your Registry Cleaning in small bits (at the very least Check-mark by Check-mark)

ALWAYS BACKUP THE ENTRY, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'LL BREAK IF YOU DON'T.

Support at https://support.ccleaner.com/s/?language=en_US

Pro users file a PRIORITY SUPPORT via email support@ccleaner.com

Yes, as you say I did purchase the CCleaner Pro, and expected better than this from Piriform...... no response, no acknowledgement of my issue, in fact, no bloody "support" at all......... :angry:

Absolutely disgusted!!

Hi Brian,

Our Support Team member Alex responded to your messages on 2nd and 7th September - please can you check your spam folder for his response?

Hi Brian,

Our Support Team member Alex responded to your messages on 2nd and 7th September - please can you check your spam folder for his response?

Hi,

I have checked my junk email folder and there is no message from Piriform there. However, I have recently changed my email address and it MAY be different from the one I was using when I purchased CCleaner Pro. As I stored all my registration code details I assumed it would simply be a matter of re-entering the key to re-register the product. If the fault is mine, then please accept my apologies.

Can you please explain how I go about updating my information, (my new email address etc) and re-registering CCleaner Pro with my stored key code?