CCleaner Portable 5.09.5343 not downloading

Not sure if 'portable' is the same issue, but when I attempt to pull down the latest version it fails because the URL is not written properly and the message 'server not found' is returned by FireFox.

So, for me, this is still a real issue not resolved.

Hi all - please could you let me know what browser you are using, and also which page you get re-directed to?

Also, please can you try downloading from this link, and let me know if this works correctly?

www.piriform.com/ccleaner/download/portable/downloadfile

Hi all - please could you let me know what browser you are using, and also which page you get re-directed to?

Also, please can you try downloading from this link, and let me know if this works correctly?

www.piriform.com/ccleaner/download/portable/downloadfile

I just tried it again. This time, the download proceeded normally. I tried your link and found that it also works, although I stopped the download since I already had the file.

Yesterday, I was using Pale Moon x64 for Windows 25.6.0, but last night it was upgraded to version 25.7.0. User agent string: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:25.7) Gecko/20150824 Firefox/31.9 PaleMoon/25.7.0

Yesterday, the download button went to the download page just for a moment, but immediately redirected to the main piriform.com page.

• 4 weeks later...

Versions of CCleaner Cloud; Introduction Ccleaner Cloud;

Ccleaner-->System-Requirements; Ccleaner FAQ´s; Ccleaner builds; Scheduling Ccleaner Free

Es ist möglich, keine Fehler zu machen und dennoch zu verlieren. Das ist kein Zeichen von Schwäche. Das ist das Leben -> "Picard"