About CCleaner in browsers..!

Kirov21

This morning I started up Tanki and went on the "Buy Crystals" page and clicked on the Paysafecard on the PrePaid card section and I was ready to buy £10/14 euros worth of crystals until I came across this problem! When the page loaded up, there was this big gray screen with a loading symbol in the middle that covered half of the screen! I was unable to click "continue" and when I reloaded the page, nothing at all happened. (I also waited a few minutes to see if the loading symbol would go away but nothing happened)

Here is a screenshot

I know this problem is related to the game, i just want to ask you guys if i can use CCleaner to clear my browser or should i change my browser? what to do?

Thank you guys!

• Moderators

I think you should ask the people at tanki as they will best be able to walk you through fixing whatever may be wrong

ADVICE FOR USING CCleaner'S REGISTRY INTEGRITY SECTION

DON'T JUST CLEAN EVERYTHING THAT'S CHECKED OFF.

Do your Registry Cleaning in small bits (at the very least Check-mark by Check-mark)

ALWAYS BACKUP THE ENTRY, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'LL BREAK IF YOU DON'T.

Support at https://support.ccleaner.com/s/?language=en_US

Pro users file a PRIORITY SUPPORT via email support@ccleaner.com

• Moderators

What browser are you using? what windows version?

The question "should I use ccleaner" in regards to fixing an issue is a bit of a misunderstanding of what ccleaner is.

It isn't a fixer program. Primarily it is a junk file and "last run files" (MRU) remover. As far as whether or not running ccleaner will fix the issue with your particular website/game, there's a chance that removing the cached website or a bad cookie might fix the issue, in which case ccleaner's cleaning might fix it but otherwise it's not a likelihood

ADVICE FOR USING CCleaner'S REGISTRY INTEGRITY SECTION

DON'T JUST CLEAN EVERYTHING THAT'S CHECKED OFF.

Do your Registry Cleaning in small bits (at the very least Check-mark by Check-mark)

ALWAYS BACKUP THE ENTRY, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'LL BREAK IF YOU DON'T.

Support at https://support.ccleaner.com/s/?language=en_US

Pro users file a PRIORITY SUPPORT via email support@ccleaner.com