Installing ccleaner without Yahoo via .bat file?

pwrmngr

Is there a way to setup a bat file that will install ccleaner WITHOUT the yahoo toolbar and just using the defaults?

@echo on

Installing Crap Cleaner Please Wait...

ccleanerxx.exe /s /NOYAHOO /default

Thanx

Its not possible to write a batch file that gets the basic or slim version and automatically installs it, Its easy to do that with the main download link in a batch and silently install it with the default settings but that includes the toolbar, there isnt direct download links to the slim or basic version on the download section ( I know you can click the link but its http://ccleaner.com/downloadbin.asp?f=1 for the basic and http://ccleaner.com/downloadbin.asp?f=2 for the slim version and this cannot be automated in a batch unless its a direct .exe file).

Filehippo & Majorgeeks only link to the main version and softpedia doesnt allow the download from outside of their site, If I write it in a batch then it displays a 403 Access Denied message when its attempting to download the file.

Andavari's solution is the only option for you if you do not want the toolbar or manually unchecking the Install Yahoo Toolbar option with the main version.

Is there a way to setup a bat file that will install ccleaner WITHOUT the yahoo toolbar and just using the defaults?

@echo on

Installing Crap Cleaner Please Wait...

ccleanerxx.exe /s /NOYAHOO /default

Thanx

Hmmm, am I missing something here? I just downloaded and installed the standard version today. One of the screens that appears during the installation gives you some options about how it will be installed, including whether to include the Yahoo toolbar. You can easily choose not to include it. So, what's the problem?

I guess I wanna be able to create a Unattend .bat file that when clicked it will install and update without asking. Including NOT installing yahoo.

Thanx

Hmmm, am I missing something here? I just downloaded and installed the standard version today. One of the screens that appears during the installation gives you some options about how it will be installed, including whether to include the Yahoo toolbar. You can easily choose not to include it. So, what's the problem?

Thanx Bro :)

Just download the Basic or Slim build that don't contain the Yahoo toolbar.