service not running --> my pc is offline at agomo

after a few moments the service is switched off and the Agomo page shows me "offline" about my pc...

f9ee5b-1434141612.jpg

Versions of CCleaner Cloud; Introduction Ccleaner Cloud;

Ccleaner-->System-Requirements; Ccleaner FAQ´s; Ccleaner builds; Scheduling Ccleaner Free

Es ist möglich, keine Fehler zu machen und dennoch zu verlieren. Das ist kein Zeichen von Schwäche. Das ist das Leben -> "Picard"

Can you provide any more details?  Version of Agomo thats running?  Does starting the service again from the Agomo client work?

i think that day, the agent has updated (I currently only analog speed and wondered why the connection is still slower than usual).

there are log files there, but this of 12.06. I can not watch.

version 1.00.4809

Does starting the service again from the Agomo client work?

Windows 8 has brought a message that the service is stopped and if I want to enable this again... yes it works.

Ccleaner-->System-Requirements; Ccleaner FAQ´s; Ccleaner builds; Scheduling Ccleaner Free

Es ist möglich, keine Fehler zu machen und dennoch zu verlieren. Das ist kein Zeichen von Schwäche. Das ist das Leben -> "Picard"

sorry, i have to correct me!

after the log files (timestamp) Agomo was probably updated between 12-16 clock and the screenshot I've made about 22 clock -> so probably already using the new one as this error occurred->
1.00.5976 beta

• 3 years later...