Lil help please, I delete vacation pictures off my phone

kribs12

Ok, my unsmart self deleted vacation pictures off my phone before backing them up to my computer. I did this last week, I downloaded Recuva, ran it, but it never found my phone (g3) which I had usb into my laptop, and set as a media device.  HELP please,  Thank you ahead of time.

Specifying what to search for

Set these options in the main Recuva window

Drive or path

Select the drive you want Recuva to search from the drive drop-down box at left. The list in this box will only display drives Recuva can use.

If you want to search a specific folder on a drive, select the drive from the drop-down box at left, and then type the path name in the Filename or path drop-down box at right (in the format \windows). Recuva will search all files in the path's folder and subfolders.

Versions of CCleaner Cloud; Introduction Ccleaner Cloud;

Ccleaner-->System-Requirements; Ccleaner FAQ´s; Ccleaner builds; Scheduling Ccleaner Free

Es ist möglich, keine Fehler zu machen und dennoch zu verlieren. Das ist kein Zeichen von Schwäche. Das ist das Leben -> "Picard"

• Moderators

Shorter answer is, sadly, recuva and most other recovery programs can only recover from drives given a letter by windows. Google removed the ability of android to connect in this way, thus making media/photo mode the only drive type. Sadly your data is unable to be recovered via recuva.

ADVICE FOR USING CCleaner'S REGISTRY INTEGRITY SECTION

DON'T JUST CLEAN EVERYTHING THAT'S CHECKED OFF.

Do your Registry Cleaning in small bits (at the very least Check-mark by Check-mark)

ALWAYS BACKUP THE ENTRY, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'LL BREAK IF YOU DON'T.

Support at https://support.ccleaner.com/s/?language=en_US

Pro users file a PRIORITY SUPPORT via email support@ccleaner.com