include-liste to export?

trium

hi fans,

what about the option of being able to export the include-list? to add them later as a whole - with all the settings that have been made...

9389f5-1432588091.jpg

Versions of CCleaner Cloud; Introduction Ccleaner Cloud;

Ccleaner-->System-Requirements; Ccleaner FAQ´s; Ccleaner builds; Scheduling Ccleaner Free

Es ist möglich, keine Fehler zu machen und dennoch zu verlieren. Das ist kein Zeichen von Schwäche. Das ist das Leben -> "Picard"

• Moderators

already available if you save CC settings to a .INI file.

you'll find all your INCLUDEs listed there.

Backup now & backup often.
It's your digital life - protect it with a backup.
Three things are certain; Birth, Death and loss of data. You control the last.

thanks mta and dvdbane :)

or simply export the entry from registry

Where can I find the entries?

Ccleaner-->System-Requirements; Ccleaner FAQ´s; Ccleaner builds; Scheduling Ccleaner Free

Es ist möglich, keine Fehler zu machen und dennoch zu verlieren. Das ist kein Zeichen von Schwäche. Das ist das Leben -> "Picard"

thank you :)

supplement: i have looked there but on my reg is no ccleaner... only defraggler, recuva and speccy

but in hkey_local_machine->software->piriform  (there is ccleaner with all of piriform) but there is no "include" or so, only updatecheck

• Moderators

That isn't enough settings for the registry, makes me think you're using the INI for your settings instead.

To find out:

* Open CCleaner and go into: Options > Advanced.

* If you have a tick next to "Save all settings to INI file" then you should have a ccleaner.ini file located in the folder where CCleaner is installed.

HKEY_Local_Machine

db3305-1432669056.jpg

HKEY_Current_User

9b8a3c-1432669198.jpg

in this registrypath are of the respective other programs from Piriform rather long entries, only CCleaner is discreetly doing at 1.

makes me think you're using the INI for your settings instead.

yes, as a precaution I did.

are these minimal entries in the registry for Ccleaner normal?

(Could the few entries to be the reason in the end why the option "ignore UAC" does not work by me? --> can solve a delete/reinstall session of ccleaner this problem?)

in this registrypath are of the respective other programs from Piriform rather long entries, only CCleaner is discreetly doing at 1.

- i don't understand what you're trying to say

yes, as a precaution I did.

- what you did? set ccleaner to use ini? then the settings is inside ccleaner.ini file

are these minimal entries in the registry for Ccleaner normal?

(Could the few entries to be the reason in the end why the option "ignore UAC" does not work by me? --> can solve a delete/reinstall session of ccleaner this problem?)

- you need to check your Ccleaner's skip UAC task to solve the problem

you need to check your Ccleaner's skip UAC task to solve the problem

i have try it with ccleaner 5.06 and its the same issue --> it doesnt work on my w8.1 64bit

what you did? set ccleaner to use ini? then the settings is inside ccleaner.ini file

yes. i let ccleaner create the .ini.

- i don't understand what you're trying to say

in this registrypath have of the respective other programs from Piriform rather many entries, only CCleaner have discreetly only 1.  <-- is this better?

i mean with this, ccleaner is the only one, who has which pretty much no entries in the registry B)

for illustration:

0b7a65-1432674426.jpg

0a42d9-1432674256.jpg

ca31d2-1432674523.jpg

only ccleaner has so enormous amout of entries ;)B)

837c72-1432674898.jpg

I thought, with the overlying (how is it in english? over the old...) installation of the new 5.06 Ccleaner this problem is solved.

isn´t this option possible?

fb80b3-1432677805.jpg

I need only this list with all personal settings, all other "check mark´s" i know how to use them without large circumstances

yes, i have read above. i mean only the include-list in a ini-file, not all other settings