kb3055642

kb3061518

af699a-1432470268.jpg

except for

kb3046002

0a2818-1432470931.jpg

is that just by me?

Versions of CCleaner Cloud; Introduction Ccleaner Cloud;

Ccleaner-->System-Requirements; Ccleaner FAQ´s; Ccleaner builds; Scheduling Ccleaner Free

Es ist möglich, keine Fehler zu machen und dennoch zu verlieren. Das ist kein Zeichen von Schwäche. Das ist das Leben -> "Picard"

So it looks like, the updates + security updates for ms office 2010 too

all with release 12.05.2015

Ccleaner-->System-Requirements; Ccleaner FAQ´s; Ccleaner builds; Scheduling Ccleaner Free

Es ist möglich, keine Fehler zu machen und dennoch zu verlieren. Das ist kein Zeichen von Schwäche. Das ist das Leben -> "Picard"

thanks andavari :)

but i have only a usb-surf-stick with 3 gb full speed and after with analog-speed... that will not go

• 2 weeks later...

with me almost all last updates / security updates are still not manually downloadable from the Microsoft Download Center side.

could it be that all these updates are not secure and this is why are not downloadable?

(these are the first updates that are not available for a long time to manually download...)

de9e34-1433778318.jpg

• Moderators

They started that practice way back in the WinXP days where if you wanted all the updates you had to install them via Microsoft Updates, they only released some of them for manual download but not all of them.

- MS is not too consistent in the way they offer those individual updates. Sometimes one has to pull up the appropriate MS Security Bulletin first, to find a link to a download location. But with a little more effort and some more imagination I was able to pull up nearly all (except for 2 or 3 ones) individual installation files for my Win 7 system. GOOGLE was in that regard VERY helpful.

- I also noticed that MS no longer offers some old(er) installation files. Those seem to have been replaced by newer versions/updates.

- I am curious how they handle those updates in Win 10.

System setup: http://speccy.piriform.com/results/gcNzIPEjEb0B2khOOBVCHPc

A discussion always stimulates the braincells !!!

this are "fantastic pointed" infos... :wacko:

interesting to note that yesterday an optional update removes ... ;)since I'm glad that I have not downloaded it "accidentally" and installed

3a1da9-1433847236.jpg

ps: and if you wonder ... today I have the wlancard activated and it shows me with a driver from microsoft in optional updates, thats why shows yesterday and today 7 optional updates instead of 8 optional updates

- One also can try to pull the files from the "C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download" folder (alas AFTER installation). But that 's more difficult because one doesn't know in what format (*.exe, *.cab, *.msu, etc.) they are.

- When it comes to drivers, it's difficult to pull them from the MS website. Better to go to the manufacturer's website.

- When one searches for a particular file then MS sometimes will only show the "x86" (32 bit) version. Then some extra added info - like e.g. "x64" (64 bit) or "Windows 7" - will do the trick to let GOOGLE pull up the right webpage.

thanks andavari and willy2 for your help and infos :)

i hope in the future it will be better with the availability of microsoft updates to manually download. :wacko:

- One also can try to pull the files from the "C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download" folder (alas AFTER installation). But that 's more difficult because one doesn't know in what format (*.exe, *.cab, *.msu, etc.) they are.

in this context a question: i checked the folder and there are 3 files 2014 without extension ... can I delete these files or need it windows?

945c31-1433866010.jpg

I don't know. If those files are (much) smaller than the updates recommended then I suppose you can delete them. But if Windows Updates needs those files then it will re-create them.

@Andavari: In XP I pulled (for a long time span) the Original update files from the folders with the temporary internetfiles. I wrote down the size & name and then it was easy to find the files.

i have try it and the 3 files are recreated :) of cource with newer timestamp

94f018-1433869916.jpg