Development

derekmess

• Moderators

We on the community forum are sorely lacking in Mac users, and would love your hanging around to help. The best way to do this would be for you to press the button at the top of the Mac board that says something along the lines of "follow this board" and as people come by and ask questions you should get an email notice of it. (Check you forum account settings under notifications that it's set to email you)

ADVICE FOR USING CCleaner'S REGISTRY INTEGRITY SECTION

DON'T JUST CLEAN EVERYTHING THAT'S CHECKED OFF.

Do your Registry Cleaning in small bits (at the very least Check-mark by Check-mark)

ALWAYS BACKUP THE ENTRY, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'LL BREAK IF YOU DON'T.

Support at https://support.ccleaner.com/s/?language=en_US

Pro users file a PRIORITY SUPPORT via email support@ccleaner.com

• 3 weeks later...
  • Admin

Hi Derekmess,

Thanks so much for your interest - this software is still in development, and we would love to hear of any feature suggestions (and bugs too!) that you've come across while using CCleaner for Mac :-) 

So do let us know of any idea's and improvements you've thought about - we're keen to hear from you!

Thanks!

• 1 month later...

Well, I've been using the software for awhile and have just hit a snag. I've updated my Mac to 10.11 and am unable to launch CCleaner anymore due to me running an unsupported OS. As I'm testing El Capitan and sending feedback to Apple, I would be willing to test CCleaner and provide feedback. I'm unsure of your development process so that may or may not be a possibility.