keylogger with last optional windows updates?

trium

hi fans,

i have randomly found a new service in w 8.1 perhaps that came with one of the optional updates...

diagtrack --> diagnostic tracking service

c73c57-1430080505.jpg

read this...

Versions of CCleaner Cloud; Introduction Ccleaner Cloud;

Ccleaner-->System-Requirements; Ccleaner FAQ´s; Ccleaner builds; Scheduling Ccleaner Free

Es ist möglich, keine Fehler zu machen und dennoch zu verlieren. Das ist kein Zeichen von Schwäche. Das ist das Leben -> "Picard"

to deactivate it:

--> start --> systemsteuerung (system control) --> verwaltung (management) --> dienste (services)

--> search for "diagtrack" --> rightklick --> eigenschaften (options/properties)

--> starttyp: from automatic to deactivate --> dienststatus (servicestatus): beenden (stop)

--> ok

this works without restart

you can this service delete too with prompt as admin..

sc delete "diagtrack"

Ccleaner-->System-Requirements; Ccleaner FAQ´s; Ccleaner builds; Scheduling Ccleaner Free

Es ist möglich, keine Fehler zu machen und dennoch zu verlieren. Das ist kein Zeichen von Schwäche. Das ist das Leben -> "Picard"

• 2 weeks later...

i have the name of the nice update: -->kb3022345

it is probably an "advanced error report collection" for w7, w8/w8.1 and w10. maybe more...

even though I have installed it, it appeared again in the update list on the optional area.

the install-error 800F0922 did not get at that time with first version. but now with the new - as yet had indeed installed "old service".

after uninstall the old version, restart and install the new version no longer shows this error. (why simple when it can be done cumbersome) :lol:

the new version does not appear in the task-manager... probably now only when needed even though the service is set to automatic.

• Moderators

Update on this...

http://www.infoworld.com/article/2920975/operating-systems/microsoft-confirms-earlier-versions-of-kb-3022345-and-kb-3048043-broke-updating.html

Microsoft confirms: Original versions of KB 3022345, KB 3048043 broke updating

Support contact

https://support.ccleaner.com/s/contact-form?language=en_US&form=general

or

support@ccleaner.com

thanks for the information. :)

i have downloaded the newest version of kb3048043, my old version from 13.03. and the new version from 13.04.

with the same name.

usually has a new error adjusted update the following file name: "Windows8.1-KB3048043-v2-x64.msu" but not in this case B)

Thanks for the heads up, trium & hazelnut.  I moved that one to the "hidden updates" section.  :)

The CCleaner SLIM version is always released a bit after any new version; when it is it will be HERE :-)

Pssssst: ... It isn't really a cloud. Its a bunch of big, giant servers.