Monitor colors are messed up

LuLu

• Moderators

At least now you know LuLu.

Now you have to decide, repair or a new laptop.

If you do decide repair make sure you tell them its okay when you hook it up to another screen.

Good luck.

Support contact

https://support.ccleaner.com/s/contact-form?language=en_US&form=general

or

support@ccleaner.com

Well my brother found the extended warranty papers. Looks like it may be a full replacement type of deal so that's what I'll be doing. If it has to be repaired, that's covered with the warranty as well. So either way I should be good. Thanks everyone for your help!

I'm here. What are your other two wishes?

Well my brother found the extended warranty papers. Looks like it may be a full replacement type of deal so that's what I'll be doing. If it has to be repaired, that's covered with the warranty as well. So either way I should be good. Thanks everyone for your help!

Wow, LuLu, thats good news.  Glad to hear it.  :)

These days it seems a good idea to get the exended warranty.  

The CCleaner SLIM version is always released a bit after any new version; when it is it will be HERE :-)

Pssssst: ... It isn't really a cloud. Its a bunch of big, giant servers.

Aren't you glad I set it to "good"? :D

Haha absolutely! But with me it will go back to evil eventually.  :P

Wow, LuLu, thats good news.  Glad to hear it.  :)

These days it seems a good idea to get the exended warranty.  

Oh definitely. I always tell him to get them when he buys electronics. I bought one for my TV...which I still need to see about replacing since it's gone stupid too. lol Electronics and I do not mesh well at all haha

Please copy your private files to an usb-drive or external harddisk or so and delete them from your laptop before sending it to the repair ...

the repair people (of course others too) look like foreign data through - especially private videos, photos, etc.

Versions of CCleaner Cloud; Introduction Ccleaner Cloud;

Ccleaner-->System-Requirements; Ccleaner FAQ´s; Ccleaner builds; Scheduling Ccleaner Free

Es ist möglich, keine Fehler zu machen und dennoch zu verlieren. Das ist kein Zeichen von Schwäche. Das ist das Leben -> "Picard"

Oh I plan on it. I don't have much on it at all but I was thinking of restoring to factory settings just to wipe everything out.