Analyze and clean buttons off the bottom of tablet screen

dsmultimedia

Since the latest upgrades featuring the new flat graphics the analyze and clean buttons are off the the screen on my 8" Toshiba Encore tablet (both buttons in landscape mode and the clean button in portrait mode. I've tried changing the amount of screen the display takes up and the screen resolution but neither make any difference. CCleaner is now unusable on my tablet :-(

• Moderators

Since the latest upgrades f
Not useful, please provide full ccleaner and windows versions so we may give correct advice

ADVICE FOR USING CCleaner'S REGISTRY INTEGRITY SECTION

DON'T JUST CLEAN EVERYTHING THAT'S CHECKED OFF.

Do your Registry Cleaning in small bits (at the very least Check-mark by Check-mark)

ALWAYS BACKUP THE ENTRY, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'LL BREAK IF YOU DON'T.

Support at https://support.ccleaner.com/s/?language=en_US

Pro users file a PRIORITY SUPPORT via email support@ccleaner.com

• Moderators

Welcome to the forums dsmultimedia.  :)

CCleaner is no longer useful (or usable) on my tablet.

You aren't the first to report this problem with CCleaner 5.x. Seems serious to me so I've made a post in our staff area where an admin should see it, and I linked to your topic.

Thanks Andavari, CC is a great piece of  software and really handy on heavily-used tablets with limited onboard capacity. I really rate my compact Tosh and Win 8.1 does everything I need of it, especially with 365 and OneDrive installed. Even more so when you think about the price of an Encore which is a fraction of  that of an iPad or Surface Pro!

Just a shame that CC's been getting progressively more difficult to use on my favourite device and OS since the flat-graphic upgrades and is now impossible to use since the latest.

ATB

• 2 weeks later...

This is very sad. CCleaner is all the way up to 5.03.xxx and the Analyze and Run Cleaner buttons are still off the bottom of the screen. I have Windows 7 running on a hardware upgraded netbook with a 10-inch screen and I cannot see the buttons and I see the Windows 10 tablets cannot see or access the buttons either.

I even tried to reduce the screen and I still cannot see it. A scroll bar would pretty much take care of the problem.

I have to stay at pre-5.0 version to even use it.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm delighted to say that the latest upgrade (5.04 xxxx) seems to have fixed the problem of the all important Analyze and Run Cleaner buttons being off the screen on my Win 8.1, 8" Toshiba Encore tablet.

Thanks you to all at CCleaner for listening to your customers and responding accordingly :-)